Trading on the 1 minute chart. Anyone here do it?

Posted by putiL On Wednesday, May 9, 2012 0 comments

Lets talk about this, I think there is alot to be said about trading off of the 1 minute chart. I am sure it is dangerous, but there are some traders who live by it right? Whats not to be said is its extremely volatile.... though your comment intrigues me.

Well Aubrey, it can be volatile, but, if I follow rules, my suite keeps me away from short range markets and encourages me to trade the long range and trend markets. So if you look at it like that, it is not so volatile. Have you ever applied a methodology to trading the 1 minute?

You have a good point I'm definitely going to try it for a minute.
Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network. Great! Well def. come back and show us your results. Anyone else trading 1 minute charts?

 


Semoga artikel Trading on the 1 minute chart. Anyone here do it? bermanfaat bagi Anda.

Jika artikel ini bermanfaat,bagikan kepada rekan melalui: