Business Intellilgence in Columbus Ohio

Posted by putiL On Friday, May 18, 2012 0 comments

Business Intellilgence in Columbus Ohio
Just curious as to who in Columbus is leveraging Business Intelligence within their organization and which tools they use? I've been using Cognos for 10 years now and a little Business Objects. WIth Microsoft and a few others with BI offerings, I'm thinking of broadening my toolset knowledge. 

Thanks!

My company does a lot with BusinessObjects and MSBI tools. Informatica too I believe. It's not really my space, so I don't know a ton about it, but I could put you in contact with those who do if you're interested.

Our core application here is Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. We are currently using various SQL Server tools (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, OLAP Cubes) on the reporting / business intelligence side to pull data into dashboards and Excel pivot tables from multiple data sources. 


Semoga artikel Business Intellilgence in Columbus Ohio bermanfaat bagi Anda.

Jika artikel ini bermanfaat,bagikan kepada rekan melalui: